Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bicycle Birthday Party Should I Get A Bicycle Or A Birthday Party?

Should I get a bicycle or a birthday party? - bicycle birthday party

Hello! My birthday is in April (I know, a bit far, but I'm so excited!)
Well, I get a phone that is only $ 400 U.S. dollars for the phone. It is very expensive, which sucks, because I make a decision, an anniversary or a bicycle gotta.
I really, really, a bike, and I had a birthday party of my life.
Of course, I am still a little, you know, your family and some close friends.
But I wanted a birthday party at Six Flags, with some people, but it is expensive. I want the bike or the party?
Please and thank you! God bless you and good day! :] XD

7 comments:

~~~Buffy... said...

I take the birthday party ... Six Flags .. U all in the cause have to do is ask a bike .. ur, if one phone .. $ 400 in ur parents can get bike AU, sooner or later .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyway ..

wonderin... said...

Cycling. hard. Next year is the game and you still riding the bicycle.

I'm So Happy I Could Pee! said...

The bike ... You can not enjoy romantic walks through the country with the right game? : D

I'm So Happy I Could Pee! said...

The bike ... You can not enjoy romantic walks through the country with the right game? : D

Fan of Chris Brown!!! said...

Party! Get a new bike!

ocularne... said...

Go by bike will take longer.

melinda p said...

Take one really wants more.

Post a Comment