Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wedding Koozie Ideas Wedding Koozie Favors?

Wedding Koozie favors? - wedding koozie ideas

If you have questions, "koozies favors" for our marriage and believes that his bad taste to find answer, do not ... Mind Your Own Business! For other nice people out there who try to really help others ..... I felt very Koozies Michaels for $ 1.00 each, and I thought it would be nice to see our names and the dates of each. No idea how to do this? I know you can order online, but it's like double the price. Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

6 comments:

mommy811 said...

That's what I could do well. But you can lower by one place. It kustomkoozies.com. Simply locate the site and are relatively cheap, which, in fact, as you can get.

Lisa said...

I propose that the sentence as "Two hearts are one" or something like that instead of their name and their wedding day. Thus, they are really used for anything else, then welcome. I have several Koozies (Koozies i love!) And the wedding I have the names of people who use it not easy. I have another wedding, but only with words in them, and I use.

Just tryin' to help said...

They do not know how, but I may make a recommendation? Put a nice word, or something in its place their names and date.

I say this because (as dangerous as it seems) the only ones who get married on the date of treatment. For the rest, "Joe and Jane 6/12/2009" nothing to do.

If the koozies be useful no matter what's inside? Of course. But people can likely use it when they say something like insert (cool and nice words about love, what is here! LOL).

I have nothing against uses your personal choice, but prefers to be those who can not generally be less waste.

deb.peg1 said...

Their wedding was exactly as you want. I think it would be a boon marriage Koozies very pleasant and helpful to your guests. If it reflects her personality and her boyfriend, and your guest, I think it is more innovative is the truth to say.

HIS! said...

Unique! Pretty Sharples w / good lyrics

http://www.sharpie.com/enUS/Products/def ...

Thriftma... said...

You may as guardians of your website. Enter the name of each guest booked on one and put in place?

Post a Comment