Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Get A Free Plp For Matlab 7b Cramping,headaches, And Backaches Moodswings..sidepain....what Is Wrong With Me?

Cramping,headaches, and Backaches moodswings..sidepain....what is wrong with me? - get a free plp for matlab 7b

recently received the patch 2 1 / 2 weeks ... suffered from abdominal pain after taking ... anyway ..... do not know whether the hormone, the pavement still trying to get out of my body or something .. .... not sure if you could get pregnant, but I used a condom and I have my patch ... But lately I have abdominal pain and East had to eat more than usual ... Headache, nausea backackes .... as I found the patch ... I do not know when to expect my period this month .... What do you think is wrong with me? Please let me in goddess870120006 Yahoo IM PLP ........ ELISE

0 comments:

Post a Comment