Saturday, February 27, 2010

Jogging Farm Sleeping Diet, Exercise, Or Both?

Diet, Exercise, or Both? - jogging farm sleeping

Well, let's start it right. A few of my past. I grew up on a farm, was physically active in general, and now live on the grass and garden. I drink a lot of cock and eat much fast food burgers and fries.

Now that said, I do not have a strict cardiovascualr activity or exercise for years. Not to work hard physically. I weigh about 192, I'm 5'3 "tall and 26 years. I always feel terrible illness, have difficulty sleeping and waking. The result, I'm looking for all this change and I think my diet is directly these issues are connected.

If I stop drinking soft drinks, stay away from dependence on caffeine, and cut the fat fast food, but add a mile or jog every otherGht of my program, what impact does it my weight, that's enough is being done to get in the way and time, I see about 20 pounds weight loss? I was not really used to buy more than 20 kilos of what I'm looking for better health and implement a major change in the lives of my lifestyle that the status quo, which I developed a function in the 10 years since the beginning of the school . Even if you do not lose weight so I'm good with it, but I'm sure there will be some weight loss, that removing the tail made available. Besides, what can I replace it with tails? I would like to remove all non-alcoholic beverages, so the queues are a type of food too!

Tips, advice, stories and experiences are welcome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment