Saturday, December 12, 2009

Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma More Condition_symptoms Cancer Question...doctors Only Please?

Cancer question...doctors only please? - anaplastic large cell lymphoma more condition_symptoms

Recently I've noticed a piece (a few inches wide) on the left chest. Then he came a few inches at the bottom (inside and outside the quadrant) of the breast. Now also has a small knot in her right breast. I saw a breast surgeon and had an ultrasound, which proved negative. It feels like the thickness of the adipose tissue, and refuses to do additional tests.

My story: I am a 24-year-old recently underwent chemotherapy for cell non-Hodgkin's B lymphoma (anaplastic). I had lumps in my throat and chest, and I am now in remission. They put me in a medically induced menopause during chemotherapy, but now my estrogen is back, and my periods regularly. My oncologist does not believe that the lymphoma has spread to my chest, because it is very rare. I have scanned a planned follow-up chest CT scan in a few weeks. Will be able to do anything in my chest, like the recognition? Do you think you need more evidence? Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment